At www.ugi-games.com we are very concerned about security and guaranteeing and protecting the privacy of the data provided by our clients, and the need for prevention by organizations that handle personal data in our proactive responsibility.
In addition to the minimums established by legislation, the collection and processing of data is carried out under security levels that prevent loss, manipulation of data or unauthorized access.
In compliance with the provisions of Spanish Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, and its implementing regulations, we inform you that all the data you provide us through the order form, will be incorporated into a database owned by UGI GAMES & TOYS, in order to manage the request or orders and their collection and also to send you information about products and services marketed by UGI GAMES & TOYS through newsletters and promotional emails .
Your consent to receive information on products marketed by UGI GAMES & TOYS, will be understood to be provided manifestly and unequivocally by communicating your data to www.ugi-games.com, through the forms we have for it on the web, be they for sale, contact, or registration.
· Right of access: To see your data whenever you want.
· Right of rectification: To modify them when you see fit.
· Right of cancellation: For you to delete the data that you consider inadequate or excessive.
· Right of opposition: So that we do not process your data or stop processing it.
· Right to be forgotten: It is the right that all of you have to request that the personal data that we handle be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, when consent has been revoked. That is, when you say yourself.
· Right to portability: It is the right that you have to be able to recover the data that we have in a format that allows you to transfer it to another person in charge so that it can be treated.
Also, in order to process your data, we need your CONSENT. The regulations tell us that it has to be: free, informed, specific and unequivocal. We will keep that consent so that you can access it whenever you want and modify it in terms that we have referred to above.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, it will be considered necessary to complete all the data required in the forms and coupons that you will find on this website. In the case of not supplying all the data deemed necessary, UGI GAMES & TOYS may, depending on the case, not process your orders, causing you to be removed from our database by the Data Protection Officer.
Regarding the data that you provide us: That you are over eighteen (18 years old) and that the data is real, concrete, and up-to-date. If this is not the case, we disclaim any liability that may be generated for you, us, or third parties for such inaccuracies.
If you have any questions about the treatment of the data or what has to do with them, you have two alternatives:
1. By means of a written communication to UGI GAMES & TOYS (ref LOPD), c/. Agapito García Serranito nº 14, bloque 4, 2ºC, 28770 Colmenar Viejo (Spain) indicating the changes you want,
2. Or by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "A / A DPD LOPD" and indicating in the message your name, surname and customer number.
The data that you provide us will be stored on Dinahosting's servers, who are the ones who provide our hosting.
· Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
· Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulations of the LOPD.
· Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (also known as GDPR)
· Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).